Virginia Pesticide Applicator Training Manuals (VAPESTICIDEMANUALS.COM)
A summary of training manuals available through Virginia Tech for applicators preparing for Virginia state pesticide applicator certification exams. These manuals are approved for training by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- On July 1, 2016, four new manuals will be released:
- Category 3A – Ornamental Pest Control (456-223), 2016 (replaces 2003 edition)
- Category 5A – Aquatic Pest Control (456-219), 2016 (replaces 2001 edition)
- Category 7B – Management of Wood-Destroying Organisms (456-222), 2016 (replaces 2004 edition)
- Category 7D – Vertebrate Pest Control (456-232), 2016 (replaces 2001 edition)
- On July 1, new certification exams for these categories will be posted at VDACS (including all DMV) testing centers across the state. You will need a new (2016) manual to pass the new certification exam in the categories listed above. The old manuals can be used only through June 30, 2016. Do not purchase an old manual in the categories listed above unless you plan to take the exam on or before June 30.
- Manuals are NOT returnable. There is a 60-day limit on resolving transactions. Manual prices are set - we have no means to discount by volume or to certain entities. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The university has contracted with an outside e-commerce service provider to handle online orders. The online ordering system is linked below. No ordering information is kept on the VTPP website or by Virginia Tech. The e-commerce site is secure and will protect your privacy.
- The online system will accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit cards. For those who don't use credit cards, we have the option to use E-Checks. This electronic system will no longer allow us to accept printed (mail) orders or forms of payment associated with mail orders (checks and money orders).
- Government and school purchase orders are accepted via email only (email@example.com). Include your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, titles and quantities of manuals desired, and purchase order number. An invoice will be sent to you separately. Please remit payment to the Office of the University Bursar as instructed on the invoice.
To ORDER MANUALS, please click on this secure link: VIRGINIA PESTICIDE APPLICATOR TRAINING MANUAL STORE.
DIRECTIONS:When you reach the online store, for information about each manual (publication number, date, number of pages, and intended audience), hold your mouse over the blue “i” button below the picture of each training manual. Manuals offered for sale are the most recent versions available.
To order, please follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Add the type of manual(s) you need to the shopping cart.
- Click on the button for STEP 2. This will enable you to adjust the number of manuals and enter your delivery information.
- Click on STEP 3 to add shipping and handling. You will be directed to enter your payment information.
- Enter your credit information and complete your purchase transaction according to directions.
- For help with ordering or an explanation of E-Checks, please go to the other available purchasing options page.
- We strongly suggest that you use the latest (non-beta) version of Firefox as your browser to order manuals.
- The manual order page is programmed using Adobe Flash. Flash software is not compatible with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad).